PDA

View Full Version : Time to say hello

Clive
14-06-2009, 09:37
I'm a vinyl, SE valve amp, open baffle person but I mix this with dsp for correcting room modes so I believe digital has a place! I build most of my gear. I'm also quite taken by computer audio so I really think that digital isn't so bad.

I review for www.enjoythemusic.com and have reviewed for the diy section of Hi-Fi World numerous times and before that I wrote a couple of times per year for Hi-Fi News, starting from the early '80s. I do however have a real job that pays the bills!

Clive

Beechwoods
14-06-2009, 09:47
:lol:

198 posts and then you say Hello! Are you like that with all your friends ;)

Spectral Morn
14-06-2009, 10:05
I'm a vinyl, SE valve amp, open baffle person but I mix this with dsp for correcting room modes so I believe digital has a place! I build most of my gear. I'm also quite taken by computer audio so I really think that digital isn't so bad.

I review for www.enjoythemusic.com and have reviewed for the diy section of Hi-Fi World numerous times and before that I wrote a couple of times per year for Hi-Fi News, starting from the early '80s. I do however have a real job that pays the bills!

Clive

Hi Clive

Welcome to AOS. Though I have seen you around. I do enjoy reading enjoythemusic.com.

Regards D S D L

Clive
14-06-2009, 10:22
:lol:

198 posts and then you say Hello! Are you like that with all your friends ;)
I could say that my friends get to me by what I do, not what what I say I do :)

But, I fully understand the need for protocol on the BB so I'm following it, albeit belatedly!

Hi D S D L, glad you enjoythemusic!

John
14-06-2009, 11:20
It is always good to read your thoughts and views Clive

aquapiranha
14-06-2009, 14:24
Hi Clive. I spoke to you on the phone a good while back, I was hoping myself and Ian Walker could come over and listen to your Atlas.....

I hope to make the trip if the offer is still open, and also I now have the major components for my own OB's ( Rane X-over, drivers etc)

hope to see you soon!

Clive
14-06-2009, 15:15
Sure Steve, the offer is still there. I reckon Ian will find that the system sounds better than when he last heard it.