PDA

View Full Version : HD Tracks in the UK Soon!

MCRU
16-01-2014, 20:09
Heard they have agreed terms with all the necessary authority's and the UK will be able to download hi-res music soon, as in typical american style they have said the first quarter of 2014!

Anyway I think that is great news for computer audiophiles in the UK.

Spectral Morn
16-01-2014, 20:11
Heard they have agreed terms with all the necessary authority's and the UK will be able to download hi-res music soon, as in typical american style they have said the first quarter of 2014!

Anyway I think that is great news for computer audiophiles in the UK.

Finally :)

John
16-01-2014, 20:18
thanks for the update good news

Markiii
16-01-2014, 21:26
If we can trust its not just up sampled

AlanS
16-01-2014, 21:50
If you are getting excited may I suggest you read similar threads on other forums which have been running longer and where less than good news may sit behind what this site offers. Spelling it out - the site may be less than squeaky clean, and all that it seems and you hope you are getting. This is the longest/oldest thread http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150100

I've used them for a few albums which have sounded ok but I am a trusting soul until someone/thing puts me wise.

RichB
16-01-2014, 22:15
I expect that given these are a premium product these HD tracks will be priced accordingly which means they wont be getting much business from me.