PDA

View Full Version : Problems fixed on PC, whoopee

Firebottle
13-01-2014, 15:26
The desktop PC (Micros*** OS :spew:) has been getting worse and worse over the last 6 months.

I've downloaded the free version of Advanced SystemCare and when I persuaded said PC to let it run it has transformed it.

A big :thumbsup: from me for a program that does what it says on the tin. Probably a bit late to the party on this one.

The PC had 'forgotten' how to shut down, how to install updates, how to restart, so was becoming a right royal pain in the a*se to try to use.
I have even upgraded to the PRO version of ASC, there is half price offer on for another day or so, it's about £10, well worth it if you use Micros***.

Whoopee ...................... and relax :)

:cool: Alan

mr sneff
14-01-2014, 18:21
Worth knowing about, one of my PCs has been running slow. Which versions of Windows does it work with?

walpurgis
14-01-2014, 19:16
Worth knowing about, one of my PCs has been running slow. Which versions of Windows does it work with?

There are free alternatives that offer the same: 'ToolWiz Care', 'Glary Utilites', and 'SlimCleaner'. They are available as safe, free downloads at: download.com windows

I really like ToolWiz Care, I've used it many times, but they all work equally well with Windows XP, 7, 8, etc.

Effem
15-01-2014, 15:50
Mine has taken to giving me an all white screen just lately and it's the latest in a line of computer woes to contend with.

Nice though when I read the solutions from people that have been through the same loop rather than the "experts" on the internet who don't really know that much to be honest.

walpurgis
15-01-2014, 21:30
Well I'm renowned for PC disasters on an epic scale Frank. I get it sorted in the end though. :)