PDA

View Full Version : SL-10 Adjustment

kaz
12-01-2014, 20:55
Hello All, Anybody got illustration/Pics of the Auto Adjustment Screw & Lock nut, I've Removed the Dust Cover, But can't Find Anything that Resembles what's in the Manual.

synsei
13-01-2014, 16:46
As a matter of interest John does this adjust the extent of the lateral movement of the arm? If so then I would be interested too as I own an SL5 which lifts the arm off records too early ;)

kaz
13-01-2014, 19:07
The Adjustment Screw turns Anti Clockwise if the Arm doesn't reach the end of the Record, Clockwise if it is Short of the Record, that's on a Sl-10 don't Know if its the same for sl-5, You can Download the Manual from here that should give the Info you Need, The problem is for me I can't workout/See where the Adjustment Screw and Lock nut Are Although I've Taken the Dust Cover Off.

synsei
20-01-2014, 11:13
The Adjustment Screw turns Anti Clockwise if the Arm doesn't reach the end of the Record, Clockwise if it is Short of the Record, that's on a Sl-10 don't Know if its the same for sl-5, You can Download the Manual from here that should give the Info you Need, The problem is for me I can't workout/See where the Adjustment Screw and Lock nut Are Although I've Taken the Dust Cover Off.

I'm in the same boat with my SL5, hopefully some wise soul will pop in and put us both out of our misery sooner rather than later. Incidentally, where's 'here'? :D