PDA

View Full Version : 21st century record cleaning service

daytona600
07-01-2014, 19:45
Record Cleaning Service on the Worlds Best RCM
Audio Desk System Ultrasonic RCM

including a new Inner & Outer Sleeve on a $ 4,000 RCM

£ 3.00 Per LP + £ 4.50 return shipping per order

choice of inner sleeves ( mobile fidelity , QRP , Nagaoka style in stock )

I've never had so much fun cleaning LPs. I bought the review sample.—Michael Fremer

"This is a well-nigh miraculous product that produces results equivalent to a cartridge upgrade... if you have a high-end system and oodles of LPs, this record cleaning machine is not an option. It is a must. Hats off to Herr Glass!"

The Audio Desk Systeme Vinyl Cleaning Machine is more than a record cleaner—it’s a window into greater musicality from your LP collection
and an essential component for any serious LP listener.
-Robert Harley, the absolute sound, Issue 239, Jan 2014

"This completely automated record cleaner is simply the state of the art. The ultrasonic cleaning technique loosens dirt embedded in groove modulations that are too small for even the finest bristles. The sonic results go far beyond quieter surfaces. The Audio Desk renders a dramatic increase in resolution, soundstaging, timbral fidelity and immediacy. Once you hear what the Audio Desk does, you won't want to live without it. The icing on the cake is the fully automatic operation: just pop in an LP and watch as the cleaning tank fills, cleans both LP sides simultaneously, and then drains the tank and dries the record."
The Absolute Sound
2014 High-End Audio Buyer's Guide.

New for 2014 - ALL New LPs purchased Free Record Cleaning

http://snvinyl.co.uk/epages/eshop943300.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/eshop943300/Products/ADSRCM&ViewAction=ViewProduct

Marco
07-01-2014, 20:37
Do you ever check your emails, daftee (sent to alexnangle@btinternet.com)? I mailed you about buying a Beatles album about 3 days ago, and got no reply, so I ended up getting it somewhere else! :rolleyes:

Marco.

daytona600
08-01-2014, 20:56
sorry marco in my spam box , I only stock Audiophile Vinyl

Marco
08-01-2014, 21:03
No worries, dude. No idea how that happened. However, perhaps you have too many different email addresses?

If I were you, I'd narrow it down to one main point of contact, and then make sure you're all over that like a rash! It should get to the point where all enquires are responded to within a couple of hours.

:exactly:

Marco.

Tarzan
08-01-2014, 21:37
Never mind that- love the new avatar Marco:eek:

Marco
08-01-2014, 22:27
Hehehe... Glad you like it, dude! :)

Marco.