PDA

View Full Version : For sale alphason solo turntable

vinylspinner
03-01-2014, 16:30
Selling my Alphason Solo turntable, got this from AOS member Martin (Horace), Andy owned it before that, here is a link to the original post....http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21743

Great turntable with off board power supply, supplied without an arm or cartridge, this deck sounded a lot better than my LP12 which is now gone, great value for money, just needs a Rega type arm to complete the setup.

Would like this to stay within the AOS family so only asking £100 plus postage for a quick sale, collection is also an option if preferred.

Only selling due to the fact that I have too many decks and it is now time to have a serious clear out.

Will try and get up dated pics later
Any questions, please just send me a pm.

Thanks for looking

Nigel

Wakefield Turntables
03-01-2014, 17:48
£100 for this deck is an absolute bargain. Someone is going to get an extremely good deal with this one. I personally think the price is too low, you may do better on eBay.

vinylspinner
03-01-2014, 18:32
Hi Andy,

I agree about the price, it is low, the power supply is worth the price on it's own imho, however, I would prefer it to go to an AOS member. It will be going the ebay route if not snapped up by the end of the weekend, not at the current price I hasten to add.

Nigel

tankertop
03-01-2014, 18:48
Yes please, will encourage me to fix the matching Alphason amp that's been languishing in my shed for a decade. PM sent...

PaulStewart
03-01-2014, 21:28
PM sent earlier today

vinylspinner
03-01-2014, 23:01
Wow, loads of interest in this, however, sold subject to payment.

Thanks for your interest.

Nigel