PDA

View Full Version : LENTEK vintage amplifier for sale instruction manual and original purchase reciept

jamesie
03-01-2014, 15:53
hi all , another item tested and ready to go , i have a lentec amplifier , build number 0189 , i believe there were only 500 of these amplifiers made , it is 1981 , and in very good condition , it has been owned from new by the same person , i was told that it had a fault but i have traced that to the speaker and not the amplifier , apparently these amps have a very efficient protection circuit which will trip if a speaker with an impending fault is connected , this comes with the instruction manual and original purchase reciept , for the grand old sum of £745 in 1981 , it is one of the best built amps i have ever seen and weighs in at just under 20kgs , rated at 60 watt per channel , i have seen the caps in this amp and they arent much smaller than a coke can!! , the power and preamp stages can also be used independantly of eachother , the phono stage is fantastic and fully selectable between mm-mc also the ohmage and impedance can be custom selected, i am asking for offers over £400 if anyone is interested , i can package it well if you want to arrange your own courier but it is very heavy ,

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t677/kirstyandjames/IMG_04501_zps0077bf94.jpg

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t677/kirstyandjames/IMG_04511_zps1e58ebdb.jpg

Marco
03-01-2014, 18:40
Wow - I bet that sounds very good indeed! I have a great deal of respect for Lentek equipment, and that amp is a corker.

This is one for your rabid 'SPPV' merchants to get their mits on - expect plenty of Bang for your Buck with this baby.... :eek:

My advice? Buy it before someone who knows how good it is beats you to it - it's that simple!!

:exactly:

Marco.

walpurgis
03-01-2014, 19:19
Mmmm, nice! One of the first British Hi-Fi products to exceed the build quality of good Japanese gear. Wish I had room for it. :)

mad-moon
04-01-2014, 12:54
I wish I had the money for it...

vinylspinner
04-01-2014, 13:30
Looks interesting, would be tempted myself if I wasn't having a clear out and down scale, surprised Jerry hasn't shown an interest.

Nigel