PDA

View Full Version : Tims System as of today

lonergan2468
06-06-2009, 17:48
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/lonergan2468/th_000_0268.jpg (http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/lonergan2468/?action=view&current=000_0268.jpg)

Spark Cayin CDT17 A cd player.
Musical Fidelity A308 CR pre.
NAD C275BEE Power.
Trichord Dino phono and PSU.
Project RPM 10.
Martin Logan Quest Z

Spectral Morn
06-06-2009, 17:57
I see from your album you have had some kit through your listening room. Nice current system Tim

Regards D S D L

lonergan2468
06-06-2009, 18:00
I see from your album you have had some kit through your listening room. Nice current system Tim

Regards D S D L

Thank you

Mike
06-06-2009, 18:28
Nice Buddha too! :smoking:

Spectral Morn
06-06-2009, 18:30
Hi Tim

I also see from your Photobucket album that you like Star trek? as do I though I would not call myself a Trekkie/trekker. The Enterprise E is a nice design :) other than audio, building models mostly Sci-Fi is another hobby though as I have got older I want to make them more and more accurate to the original studio models and this requires a lot of time and patience...so I don't do it as much as I once did. Plus my model building skills are not always good enough.

Regards D S D L

lonergan2468
06-06-2009, 18:40
Hi Tim

I also see from your Photobucket album that you like Star trek? as do I though I would not call myself a Trekkie/trekker. The Enterprise E is a nice design :) other than audio, building models mostly Sci-Fi is another hobby though as I have got older I want to make them more and more accurate to the original studio models and this requires a lot of time and patience...so I don't do it as much as I once did. Plus my model building skills are not always good enough.

Regards D S D L

LOL I was brought up watching good ole Star Trek, in fact the whole family would watch. I reckon my mother fancied William Shatner as a lot of women did. Think I did have a model of the enterprise, but this is way back in the early seventies. Have you observed though; with to day’s better screen televisions, resolution etc it now looks so out dated, one can see flaws in background scenery. Big rocks have that false effect. Women appeared so gullible to Jims advances, and gave in so easily, LOL

Spectral Morn
06-06-2009, 19:01
LOL I was brought up watching good ole Star Trek, in fact the whole family would watch. I reckon my mother fancied William Shatner as a lot of women did. Think I did have a model of the enterprise, but this is way back in the early seventies. Have you observed though; with to day’s better screen televisions, resolution etc it now looks so out dated, one can see flaws in background scenery. Big rocks have that false effect. Women appeared so gullible to Jims advances, and gave in so easily, LOL

They have recently re-done all the special effects for the first three Trek series. Made better models, explosions etc...you can now see what some of the alien ships were which before were just a light on the bridge view screen. In fairness it was the stories that made these great.

Yes we sat round and watched it as a family too way back when it was first on UK TV.

Regards D S D L