PDA

View Full Version : FS: Very nice Lenco GL-75 Idler turntable with Linn Basik+ tonearm

Idlewithnodrive
18-11-2013, 09:51
Very unfortunate but the time has come to sell my Lenco GL-75.

The deck is in excellent overall condition with both the motor and bearing running virtually silently (you can hear a very slight whirr if you put your ear to the platter with no music on). The top-plate, platter and platter mat are in excellent condition, with the top plate being one of the best original ones I have seen.

The deck is fitted with a Linn Basik+ tonearm which, again, is in great condition, with just the usual cartridge mounting marks and similar small marks where the arm shaft is mounted in the collar, although these are completely hidden by the collar. All of the switchgear is the chrome variety and also in excellent condition.

The deck still uses the original Lenco damped arm-lift mech which is lovely to use, so slow and gentle.

The plinth is in very good condition; more functional than pretty and sits on 4 Resonance Technology PolyCrystal cones. See even some foo included for the foo minded amongst us :) A heavy, purpose built, 6 layered ply plinth can be bought off the bay for less than £100 and was going to be my next move as this REALLY elevates the performance of the deck.

http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac143/TheMJMan/CIMG4527_zps8bf76147.jpg

Also, comes with a smoked black lid which is in good condition with a couple of small scratches (that could easily be polished out) but nothing too significant.

I'm looking for the princely sum of £200 + p&p (if necessary) firm for the TT, which is a very good price.

I would prefer pick-up but can post if I have to. It won't be particularly cheap though.

The TT weight and cartridge aren't included in the sale, though the weight can be separately negotiated.

magoorty
18-11-2013, 11:48
pm sent

Idlewithnodrive
18-11-2013, 12:13
Replied to.

The Barbarian
18-11-2013, 12:58
:confused:

:lol:

Idlewithnodrive
18-11-2013, 15:29