PDA

View Full Version : Newbies

walpurgis
10-11-2013, 23:29
The pace of new members joining and introducing themselves seems to be picking up quite quickly, many from overseas too. I'm sure they know a good thing when they see it. I can't say I blame them. I've looked at a lot of Hi-Fi forums, but to me this is the only one that displays some real friendly humanity and humour, not to mention the wealth of seriously useful knowledge available from members. Long may it continue to grow.

The Grand Wazoo
10-11-2013, 23:51
Absolutely!

brian2957
11-11-2013, 09:14
The pace of new members joining and introducing themselves seems to be picking up quite quickly, many from overseas too. I'm sure they know a good thing when they see it. I can't say I blame them. I've looked at a lot of Hi-Fi forums, but to me this is the only one that displays some real friendly humanity and humour, not to mention the wealth of seriously useful knowledge available from members. Long may it continue to grow.
Totally agree Geoff . My system ( and musical pleasure ) have increased hugely since I joined here and took other members excellent advice I've also met a couple of people on here who I consider to be real friends today . Still costs me a fortune though :)

synsei
11-11-2013, 09:18

+1 :)

Marco
11-11-2013, 09:26
Thanks for your feedback, as ever, chaps!

Totally agree Geoff . My system ( and musical pleasure ) have increased hugely since I joined here and took other members excellent advice I've also met a couple of people on here who I consider to be real friends today .

Nice one, Brian. It's truly heartening to hear that, as what you've described above is the core raison d'être of AoS, and something that we will always strive very hard to achieve :)

Marco.

brian2957
11-11-2013, 09:36
Well it's working mate . Had a couple of members ( wee tee cee and struth )over on Thursday . Spent a very pleasant afternoon playing music and chatting.

Firebottle
11-11-2013, 10:06
Met up with Lee on Saturday and had a good chin wag :thumbsup:

His system sounds amazing as well!

:cool: Alan

synsei
14-11-2013, 12:48
Marco, your inbox is full... :ner: ;)

Marco
14-11-2013, 13:22
I know - I'm a busy/popular big bastard... 1000 message PM limit, and it still isn't enough!! :doh:

I'll have to award myself more :D

Inbox now cleared, so send me yer waffle! :eyebrows:

Marco.

Barry
14-11-2013, 18:37
I know - I'm a busy/popular big bastard... 1000 message PM limit, and it still isn't enough!! :doh:

I'll have to award myself more :D

Inbox now cleared, so send me yer waffle! :eyebrows:

Marco.

Well there was no reply to one of mine!

Marco
14-11-2013, 19:36
Well there was no reply to one of mine!

Lol - well, when you get around 25-30 PMs a day (not including emails), sometimes the odd one slips through!! ;)

Was it anything important, muchacho? If so, send it again, or do things the old-fashioned way and use the dog & bone :cool:

Marco.

walpurgis
17-11-2013, 20:21
Seems AOS is attracting new members thick and fast today! Can't be bad.