PDA

View Full Version : Beyerdynamic T1 Headphones £650

Cans
30-10-2013, 00:13
Your chance to take advantage of my excessive collection of headphones and own one of the finest. 600 ohms means a headphone amplifier with some decent clout.
I am on ebay and headfi as takeanidea if you wish to see how I fare as a seller it will be through PayPal and the t1 will be trackable securely wrapped and contain all the original packaging which includes the cardboard outer ( this has some dents on the edges) and aluminium presentation box (which has some scratching on it) and a colour brochure.
Onto the sound- incredible. Has more bass slam than the sennheiser hd800 and has a more precise soundstage than the hd800s which is ultimately why I have decided to keep the hd800s. I prefer the larger than life presentation if forced to make a choice between the 2 if I have to make a choice.
Comfort and build quality are what you would expect for a hand made flagship german headphone retailing at £1000. Everything feels and looks perfect.
I am moving to 1 full size headphone system and will be selling stax, alo, Graham Slee to down size to a more practical level. My money's will be spent on a more portable dx100 and ak100 setup with the next outlay being a sennheiser ie800 which is megabucks for an iem.

Oldpinkman
30-10-2013, 08:28
Hi trev

I'd be interested in the sigmas you are wearing if they go on the list. Sunday it was "find a pair at any cost" . Have started a bit more rationally looking at others now, but still very interested at the right price.

Regards

Richard

Cans
30-10-2013, 08:58
The sigmas have been sold already. Expect to pay £650 for pros. If you have a choice I'd get the sigma 404 which is the sigma housing with the 404 drivers. Any of the sigmas are special though and will always sell for serious money.
I have the srx1 mk 2 pro ear speakers for sale. They are the flagship model before the sigmas! They sound better overall in my opinion (I would say that wouldn't I) other than the bass is not quite as good. £400 for those. It's a lot of money I know for the age. But these older models just are big money because they are so rare. They don't look like the sigmas either they look like an operator from the telephone exchange would be wearing in the 50s......