PDA

View Full Version : FS: Heybrook TT2, Jelco 750D tonearm

surayne
20-10-2013, 19:32
Well, this is painful, but if I'm going to pursue my idler projects something's got to go!

The TT2 had a single owner before me and was used for about 10 years before being stored away for the next 20 or so. It's complete with the instruction manual and transit screw but no box. It is the later version with a cast aluminium subchassis.

After buying it in August last year I cleaned out the bearing well, re-lubed it and bought a new belt. I also sanded down the plinth and waxed it, and repainted the bottom black skirting. The platter and subplatter were cleaned and polished. It runs beautifully and sounds superb.

At the same time I got rid of the Linn tonearm that came with the deck and fitted a Jelco 750D with the mandatory custom mounting collar made by "Shuggie". I still have the original packaging for the tonearm.

Pictures of the deck and tonearm can be seen here:
http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/surayne/library/Heybrook%20TT2%20restoration?sort=6&page=1

I'd like £450 for both arm and turntable, no cartridge included, collected. Postage is possible at cost. I would prefer not to split them but if there is separate interest I will consider it - £175 for the deck and £275 for the arm including the mounting collar.

Rare Bird
20-10-2013, 20:04
No picture showing you might have your Photobucket library locked without realising

{To to Library, click on 'More' at the top then select Edit Settings, it will let you select between privacy settings, be aware you will show all pickies in that library, best opening a fresh one just for that pickkie, you can transfer it over tho}

surayne
20-10-2013, 21:26
Thanks, it was a problem with the link itself which I've now sorted.

surayne
23-10-2013, 18:12
Right, reduced to £400 collected only for a quick sale.

Frankyc2003
23-10-2013, 18:38
You have a PM

surayne
23-10-2013, 20:22
Sold, STP and collection.