PDA

View Full Version : WTd Squeezebox Touch

stupinder
20-10-2013, 14:47
Hi guys,
long shot I know. I've got a Origin Live RB250 I bought some time ago and have just had Mark at Origin Live fully fettle and check it over - internal and external rewire, new weight, shims and accessories. It's not been on a deck and not had weights etc put on it since it came back.
I'm after a Squeezebox Touch in exchange/direct swap.

Gordon Steadman
20-10-2013, 18:26
Hi guys,
long shot I know. I've got a Origin Live RB250 I bought some time ago and have just had Mark at Origin Live fully fettle and check it over - internal and external rewire, new weight, shims and accessories. It's not been on a deck and not had weights etc put on it since it came back.
I'm after a Squeezebox Touch in exchange/direct swap.

How about a nice round wooden object instead:lol:???

stupinder
20-10-2013, 18:42
How about a nice round wooden object instead:lol:???
Still loving the turning, Gordon :-) Actually looking at the price of the OL I'm being a bit daft here....and may well withdraw it >o)

Gordon Steadman
20-10-2013, 19:19
I'm just making a new TT based on the old origin Live kit I've had for years. Now I'm into the Direct Drive, its interesting to compare the two. Even with a cheap arm on, the OL still sounds very good but without the total control the DD has. That has a Rega RB300 and Technics 205 on it.

So the new one really needs a nice RB250 on it!!! However, Ronnie seems to think the roof takes precedence moneywise!!

Women:rolleyes:

stupinder
20-10-2013, 19:26
I'm just making a new TT based on the old origin Live kit I've had for years. Now I'm into the Direct Drive, its interesting to compare the two. Even with a cheap arm on, the OL still sounds very good but without the total control the DD has. That has a Rega RB300 and Technics 205 on it.

So the new one really needs a nice RB250 on it!!! However, Ronnie seems to think the roof takes precedence moneywise!!

Women:rolleyes:
hehehe