PDA

View Full Version : Tamera X Factor

Audio Al
19-10-2013, 20:06
:eek:

The girl can sing

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tamira+x+factor&oq=tamira+x+factor&gs_l=youtube.12...0.0.0.75449.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0 ...0.0...1ac..11.youtube.

Tonight's audition was special

Alex_UK
19-10-2013, 21:25
I've long given up with X-Factor/Reality TV on here Al, you'll never win! But I agree - she was the stand-out performance tonight, and only 16! :eek:

Audio Al
19-10-2013, 23:02
This is tonight's track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URayCz5sUIs

Absolutely fantastic :eyebrows:

sq225917
20-10-2013, 08:40
Nice voice but entirely unremarkable.

Tarzan
20-10-2013, 15:12
X- Factor = glorified Karaoke.

Tim
27-10-2013, 10:59
The X Factor . . . . .

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w63/greatgig/wtf_zpsbe71704e.gif

Gordon Steadman
27-10-2013, 11:14
Hmmm..I did try and listen but had to give up in pain after about a minute or so of the usual overacting that is known as singing these days. There is a voice of sorts trying to get out from there but someone needs to teach her how to use it properly.

I have to say that for someone of 16 however, she definitely has something to develop.

I hope that's snooty enough:eyebrows:

Audio Al
27-10-2013, 12:12
She is little more than a child

With 4 or 5 years vocal coaching if she doesn't go off the rails she may become very good

Already caught in the bling culture unfortunately

The track she performed last night I had not listened to before so was unable to compere

Time will tell ;)

Gordon Steadman
27-10-2013, 12:25
The track she performed last night I had not listened to before so was unable to compere

Time will tell ;)

That's half the problem for me. I hardly know any of the 'music' they are trying to sing and what I've heard seems pretty crap in general. No doubt an age related thang:rolleyes:

I don't have TV here so catch up on what they choose to put on YouTube.

Spectral Morn
27-10-2013, 12:41
This year I haven't bothered at all watching it, not so much because I am tired of the X Factor, though I do prefer The Voice, but simply because my Dad was usually back from Spain and came round for his dinner and we all watched it together - sad maybe, but part of the tableau of memories I have to deal with since he died last November and with him no longer about I decided this year to give it a miss - as it just would not be the same.

Who would have thought that the X Factor would be a trigger for personal grief? but for me it is :( Its funny how certain things trigger it, but sitting looking at the X Factor when he isn't sitting where he normally sat - enjoying it - would be too hard at the minute so I am passing on it this season.

Regards Neil

synsei
27-10-2013, 13:07
As good as Tamara is I think Sam Bailey has her beat, especially singing bluesy stuff, talk about shivers running up and down my spine. Every performance is packed with emotion :respect:

Gordon Steadman
27-10-2013, 13:15
As good as Tamara is I think Sam Bailey has her beat, especially singing bluesy stuff, talk about shivers running up and down my spine. Every performance is packed with emotion :respect:

But what the hell was that tent they dressed her in to try and hide that er.....ample fundament?