PDA

View Full Version : Leema Open Day 6 June at CeriTech Audio's new premises near Monmouth

jandl100
21-05-2009, 07:07
My local dealer, CeriTech Audio, are marking the opening of their new premises in the beautiful grounds of Wyastone Leys near Monmouth / Ross on Wye - the home of Nimbus Recordings - with an Open Day featuring products from Leema Acoustics on Saturday 6th June.

I got wind of this from an email shot as I am a customer of old.

I wasn't quite sure what the idea was so I got this reply in response to a query ...

The open day this time is a "Meet the Manufacturer", Leema only event. Leema's designers / founders will be giving presentations and chairing Q&A's around their experiences with the design, manufacture and marketing of their products (they have plenty of interesting things to say....), plus they will be giving Leema system demonstrations.

The demos are ongoing and focus on key products in each of the Leema ranges (Spectra, Constellation and Reference), using both analogue and digital sources. To cover all the ranges, the demo's will probably take about 2 hours - each range getting a 30-45 min dem, and these will be run 'back to back' throughout the day with short breaks in between.

FYI - this is the first of several 'single vendor' events we will be running this year. We also plan to run a similar event to the more general hifi event at the Speech House in the Forest of Dean that we held last year.

____

Info about the event here http://www.ceritech-audio.com/news14.htm

Info about their new showroom here http://www.ceritech-audio.com/news13.htm

____

I'm giving them this 'plug' as I admire their courage and enthusiasm in opening a new 'real' hifi showroom in these difficult economic times and I think they should be given the support of the hifi community. Also, I've had several dealings with them and they are fine folk to deal with. :)

Mr. C
21-05-2009, 17:30
As Jerry says do go along and say hi to Sam and Simon, nice couple and having visited it (their new premises) for myself, it's going to be a great venue.
I wish them the best of luck.