PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEBO 3 venue change!

Floyddroid
14-10-2013, 21:57
I am really pleased to inform all that NEBO 3 will happen on Saturday 30th November. We hope to have as much fun as the previous two and there promises to be some great music and gear to listen to. It would be great to see some AOS members there as well as the usual suspects.

RichB
26-10-2013, 16:42
Have a bump on me for the benefit of the North East members.

What we got lined up Steve? Who's fetching what? Anything I can bring along to help out let me know.

Floyddroid
26-10-2013, 21:20
Will do Rich. Hoping to get a listen to Mick's vintage 1950's monoblocks. Hoping to have my Lenco there as neil Blackwood has been pimping it a bit. I hope we get to hear that Jungson power amp we didn't get to hear last time too. There is bound to be some digital goodies there again. Les Wlolstenholme has hinted that he wants to come along again. I would love to hear that tone arm he was working on. If no one turns up Rich, me and you will play Pink Floyd and Big Big Train and hit the Guinness.
Have a bump on me for the benefit of the North East members.

What we got lined up Steve? Who's fetching what? Anything I can bring along to help out let me know.

RichB
27-10-2013, 23:44
There's worse ways to spend an evening Steve:cool:

337alant
31-10-2013, 18:03
Steve
Hopefully I will be able to make it ?
Looking forward to it actually it was fun lat time.
Let me know if you want me to bring any of my junk along

Alan

RichB
31-10-2013, 22:52
Steve
Hopefully I will be able to make it ?
Looking forward to it actually it was fun lat time.
Let me know if you want me to bring any of my junk along

Alan

Look forward to meeting you and your reels this time round Alan.

337alant
02-11-2013, 06:33
And you also Rich

Alan

Floyddroid
07-11-2013, 21:49
Due to unforeseen circumstances the venue for NEBO 3 has been changed. It will now be held at The Windmill on the outskirts of Hartlepool. This will make it a lot easier for attendees from other parts of the region. The Windmill boasts great bar facilities and food is available should anyone wish to use the restaurant facilities. Please share this information with anyone who are planning to attend.

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/5557/9s3h.jpg

Floyddroid
10-11-2013, 09:36
I would like to dedicate Nebo 3 to my good friend and fellow Audiophile Peter Littlewood who passed away last week. Peter, myself and our band of merry men attended hi-fi shows and events all over the country as well as enjoying each other's company listening to music, sharing the odd single malt and laughing a lot. I will miss him dearly. Arcam and Ruark through and through he never wavered or tempted by the high end. A great bloke. The world is sadder without him. My thoughts are with his wife Sue. Let's make Nebo 3 a fitting tribute to him.

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/6114/fkbv.jpg

Marco
10-11-2013, 23:11
Nice one, Steve (great idea). Sorry to hear about Peter. I'm sure that NEBO 3 will be a great success and suitable tribute to him! :)

Marco.

Floyddroid
11-11-2013, 06:35
Cheers Marco.

Floyddroid
28-11-2013, 09:49
Hi AOS members.

Just a quick reminder about our bake off on Saturday. Be great if we could get a few AOS members there. See picture above for details. Looks like its going to be fun.

RichB
28-11-2013, 19:44
I'll be along early doors with a couple of good souls in tow I hope!