PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Stereovox Cables

glenann
20-05-2009, 18:37
I have a pair of Colibri X Balanced cables 1.0mtr and a pair of Firebird Speakers cables 4.0mtr. These are truly underrated cables and sound... well like nothing really, which is a good thing... honest! :)
I'm selling, cos' I need the money simply put. An unexpected bill forces this very reluctant sale. The Interconnects cost £349.00 new and the speaker wire £669.00.
I was thinking of £189.00 for the Colibri's and £325.00 for the speaker cable. I've only had them about 6 months and they are as new condition with the boxes.

Many thanks

By the way, I'm open to sensible offers, although it needs to be quite close to the above price, cheers

Marco
20-05-2009, 21:22
Hi Glenann,

I know how good these cables are - Stereovox are little known in the UK but Chris Sommovigo's designs are excellent. It's one of the few high-end cables I would recommend as being 'value for money' :)

Guys,

Anyone who's after top-notch cables at a bargain price, snap these up A.S.A.P!

Good luck with the sale :cool:

Marco.

glenann
20-05-2009, 21:39
Thanks for the endorsement. Yes they are very good and if I didn't need the money I woldn't be selling them, thats a fact....

Cheers

Marco
20-05-2009, 21:56
You're welcome. Excellent products deserve to be endorsed.

Good luck :)

Marco.

glenann
22-05-2009, 18:42
It would appear I have someone interested in the Colibri's. So only the Firebird left. I'll let you know if that changes.

Many thanks

Marco
22-05-2009, 18:45
Nice one :)

Maybe a picture would help things along a bit? I know how nice they look. There's nothing like some visual stimulation to whet the appetite!

Marco.

glenann
22-05-2009, 19:00
Leave that with me, I'll do what I can when I've had me' tea..... and charged the batteries for the camera!

Marco
22-05-2009, 20:23
Looking forward to seeing some cable pron! :eyebrows:

Marco.

glenann
22-05-2009, 20:39
Ok, so I'm not David Bailey, but as promised a couple of pics. Notice that Stereovox use very high quality Xhadow banana plugs with spade adapters.... very nice (if you like that sort of thing!).

"A loudspeaker cable fashioned from our hollow, tubular copper conductors and silver-plated copper micro-filar conductors in a twisted-pair configuration. One of the most articulate, nuanced cables in the world, Firebird can be doubled-up for Bi-Wire installations, or bi-wire AND employ HDJC jumpers for a Bi-Shotgun approach that preserves the advantages of bi-wiring while cutting overall resistance in half. PTFE dielectric. Xhadow Bananas standard (ISC method) with Universal Spade Adapters that push-on to bananas."

So there.... :eyebrows:

Marco
22-05-2009, 21:32
Looking good, mate! If someone looking for high quality cables doesn't buy them now I'll be very surprised :)

Marco.

glenann
05-06-2009, 17:45
The Colibri's are now sold, pending the cheques ok! :)

Just the Firebird left, what about £300.00? Can't drop any lower.....

Marco
05-06-2009, 18:27
WOW, what a bargain... Come of folks, these are seriously top-notch cables! :)

Marco.

glenann
26-06-2009, 07:18
The Firebird cable is now sold, thanks for all who showed an interest.

Cheers