PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check - Croft/EAR

Reffc
12-10-2013, 10:04
Just an interest check for now. I have the opportunity of some matching gear for my Albarrys, so just posting an interest check for the following. Please PM me if interested. If I get interest an a sale, these will be up for grabs:

1. Lovely Croft Micro 25 Phono pre (with optional phono stage)....NOS valves, additional high quality earth lift circuit (so it can be matched hum-free to any power amp) and set for medium gain. I can alter gain from standard to medium to low free of charge. Great condition, only 6 months old, absolute steal at £525;

2. EAR 834P Signature MC/MM phono preamp. This is the flagship model of the iconic EAR 824 and benefits from NOS valves (including NOS Mullard). Quality volume pot, switchable MM/MC from rear, lovely condition. Looking £725 which is close to half new price. These don't come up that often, with good reason.

Reffc
13-10-2013, 13:00
I have interest in the Croft.

If I receive any interest in the fab EAR phonostage, then both will be offered for sale. I'll take sensible offers on the EAR but nothing silly ;)

Reffc
15-10-2013, 11:43
Now offered FOR SALE as there has been interest expressed via PM:

Croft Pre: £500 FIRM please

EAR 834P Signature: £700 FIRM please

Reffc
15-10-2013, 17:29
Both now SOLD