PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: preamp with phono, integrated with phono and a turntable

surayne
12-10-2013, 09:57
I'm looking for couple of bits for little systems I've been putting together. First, a cheapish preamp (up to £200ish) with a decent phono stage. It'll be used into a rebuilt Dr. Thomas power amp. I was previously using a Meridian 201 which worked well, something similar would be nice. Valve or solid state is fine.

I'd like an integrated amp as well to partner some Revolver RW16s. Needs to have a phono stage and the budget here is about £250. Solid state preferred, and since it's going to be paired with an Arcam disc spinner an Arcam amp like the A18 (in black) would be ideal.

And finally a turntable to go with the Arcam / Revolver system. £200ish budget, including arm and cart. Would be happy with a Rega, Pro-ject or similar although other options would be happily considered.

mad-moon
14-10-2013, 19:11
Be quick...at this price......... http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread.php?93613-FS-Rega-Planar-3-R200-p77-cartridge-Clearaudio-nano-phonostage

I'm looking for couple of bits for little systems I've been putting together. First, a cheapish preamp (up to £200ish) with a decent phono stage. It'll be used into a rebuilt Dr. Thomas power amp. I was previously using a Meridian 201 which worked well, something similar would be nice. Valve or solid state is fine.

I'd like an integrated amp as well to partner some Revolver RW16s. Needs to have a phono stage and the budget here is about £250. Solid state preferred, and since it's going to be paired with an Arcam disc spinner an Arcam amp like the A18 (in black) would be ideal.

And finally a turntable to go with the Arcam / Revolver system. £200ish budget, including arm and cart. Would be happy with a Rega, Pro-ject or similar although other options would be happily considered.