PDA

View Full Version : FSOT: Atacama racks VERY CHEAP

montesquieu
08-10-2013, 22:37
I have three Atacama racks, these are all in pretty good condition though for some shelves I've used blu-tac as the little white stickes have come off. They don't sit well in the new house - too tall - but thankfully it has a window shelf for a lot of the kit to go on; also the one I had for the study is now surplus to requirements.

They are as follows:

Atacama Equinox - silver with four frosted glass shelves: one base unit, one 18cm clearance shelf unit and one 12cm clearance shelf unit. This was my original, about 5 years old, comes with spikes and a very nice set of spike shoes. The shelves are roughly 50cm square and there's ample clearance for any valve amp or monoblock I've tried to fit in the base unit. As a set this now retails at £499 (featured here in black http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-9404-atacama-equinox-celebration-le-hifi-glass-rack.aspx ) I'm looking for £75.

Atacama Equinox - silver with three smoked glass shelves: one base unit and one 12cm clearance shelf unit. I bought this about 3 years ago when my kit expanded, comes with spikes and spike shoes. Looking for £55.

Both of these are collection only from Sandhurst/Camberley area as I don't have the boxes.

Atacama Equinox - black with four gloss black shelves, one base unit and two 12cm clearance shelf units, bought last year as a study unit and barely used, I still have the boxes so this can be shipped. Again, comes with spike shoes. £80.

Open to swap offers I'm interested in 2A3, 45, 6AS7, 6SL7, 6SN7, silver interconnects, short lengths of high-end speaker cable (I'm on the hunt for 4 x 1.5m speaker cable pairs to use from crossovers to speaker), also need a cheap black CDP for the kitchen or even a cheap all in one type unit for there, would almost rather a swap in fact.

Thing Fish
08-10-2013, 23:01
what a bargain...:stalks:

twotone
09-10-2013, 17:00
Hi Tom, is this the same as the one that can be posted?

http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-9404-atacama-equinox-celebration-le-hifi-glass-rack.aspx

montesquieu
09-10-2013, 22:44
Black now sold and collected. Open to offers on the silver ones.