PDA

View Full Version : Mac Mini with Intel 2GHz processor - SSD - Pure Music Software installed - For Sale

tannoydmt
04-10-2013, 08:40
I am selling my Mac Mini, it has a 2GHz Intel dual processor, with an SSD hard drive running the OSX system on it, an internal slot loading cd/dvd player, and an external power brick, sale also includes official Apple keyboard and mouse, the whole system is in excellent condition and runs virtually silent and is an ideal music player or server. Also included and installed is an official version of Channel D Pure Music software fully activated (this costs on its own £86) and is regarded as one of the best mac software programs for music playback, it can play flac and the new DSD music files along with others. For Weiss or Mytek dac users the computer has Firewire400 connections which many new computers don't have. Asking £275.

pjdowns
04-10-2013, 20:34
:worthless:

wiicrackpot
05-10-2013, 11:34
Mike,

How you been using this?, is it purely as a streamer/music server?, if so how does it compare with the likes of squeezebox or the likes of Linn and Naim streamers,
(which are high on my wants list) for SQ and ease of use, how much was this new?, last but not least, can a technophobic numpty like me operate this?,
as you can see i am quite interested but if it takes a lot of setting up or PC knowledge, i'll jog on.

tannoydmt
05-10-2013, 12:48
I've been using it manily for playing my music files through my system, however, as it is an computer it can be used for many other things including streaming, web browsing, video playback, photo editing and much more, depending on what programs you install.