PDA

View Full Version : SAT Amplifix

The Outcast
02-10-2013, 05:37
many years ago i owned a SAT (Swedish Audio Technology) CDfix CD player. I don't know why the hell i got rid of it because it was cracking. I was after one of their Ampfix amps but never gt round to buying one. Is anyone heard one, own one or selling one?:)

AlfaGTV
02-10-2013, 05:58
I've heard quite few of their products, and they are quite common here in Sweden.
These were designed by Mike Bladelius, i believe, and the products keep coming out, under the Bladelius name. (There were also products under the name Advantage)

Most of theseproducts are very nicely put together, and maintain value quite well.

Having owned a couple of Bladelius's amps, i now posess his streamer/dac/pre the Embla Classic DL. And, it is still one the absolutely best digital frontends i have heard. (My friends MSB combo betters it, but at around five times the cost, it should!)

Regards Mike

The Outcast
03-10-2013, 08:28
Cheers Mike

I've heard quite few of their products, and they are quite common here in Sweden.
These were designed by Mike Bladelius, i believe, and the products keep coming out, under the Bladelius name. (There were also products under the name Advantage)

Most of theseproducts are very nicely put together, and maintain value quite well.

Having owned a couple of Bladelius's amps, i now posess his streamer/dac/pre the Embla Classic DL. And, it is still one the absolutely best digital frontends i have heard. (My friends MSB combo betters it, but at around five times the cost, it should!)

Regards Mike

The Outcast
10-10-2013, 17:47
Not many replies to this one. i am guessing it wasn't a great seller.

John
10-10-2013, 17:53
I had a pre a few years back was good