PDA

View Full Version : Audio Jumble.

southall-1998
27-09-2013, 16:39
Long shot but here goes...

The Audio Jumble is on Sunday 6th, October.

I'd love to go there and buy a Quad 405.

Is there anyone here on AOS (not too far from me) going?, and can perhaps take me there and also bring me back home? Will be happy paying for the petrol etc.

Many Thanks.

Puffin
27-09-2013, 16:49
Shane, I am going, but unfortunately would not be able to collect and return you :(

southall-1998
27-09-2013, 17:14
Shane, I am going, but unfortunately would not be able to collect and return you :(

Pity!

Hope to see you there (If I go, that is)

Marco
01-10-2013, 08:26
If anyone from AoS does go, please seek out the organiser (Dave Reynolds) and tell him that Dave (from Greenholmelectronics) is looking for him urgently, see here: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?28094-Anybody-seen-Dave-Reynolds

Cheers! :)

Marco.

Beobloke
01-10-2013, 09:44
I shall be there as usual with my stall full of exciting goodies!

Puffin
01-10-2013, 10:20
I shall be there as usual with my stall full of exciting goodies!

How do I recognise you? What gear will you have on the table?

I look remarkably like my avatar.

Beobloke
01-10-2013, 11:49
How do I recognise you? What gear will you have on the table?

I look remarkably like my avatar.

I'm tall and handsome with a rapier wit and easy charm. ;)

Plus, as you go in the entrance to the main hall and walk up the first row, mine is the first double stall on the right. Equipment will include a Garrard AP76 turntable and a NAD 6130 cassette deck that will be sat on its original box.

If you'd like me to wear a red carnation in my buttonhole and carry a rolled-up copy of the Sunday Times, just let me know! :D

Puffin
01-10-2013, 12:28
Nah.... you're alright I'll just bring a tin of Carnation Milk:D

Marco
01-10-2013, 22:25
I'm tall and handsome with a rapier wit and easy charm. ;)

Plus, as you go in the entrance to the main hall and walk up the first row, mine is the first double stall on the right. Equipment will include a Garrard AP76 turntable and a NAD 6130 cassette deck that will be sat on its original box.

If you'd like me to wear a red carnation in my buttonhole and carry a rolled-up copy of the Sunday Times, just let me know! :D

I suspect that Rob would find you rather more fetching in the floral frock you usually save for these occasions! :eyebrows:

Marco.

Puffin
02-10-2013, 05:45
:eyebrows:

Beobloke
02-10-2013, 08:54
I suspect that Rob would find you rather more fetching in the floral frock you usually save for these occasions! :eyebrows:

Marco.

Actually, thinking about it, that would have been a more obvious pointer, wouldn't it? :doh: