PDA

View Full Version : muse dac

Pieoftheday
04-09-2013, 12:53
1051410515 i ordered this cheap muse dac in order to improve the sound from my sky box. im happy with the build quality but replaced the power supply/adaptor , cheap and nasty thing dosnt look safe. still without my speakers so cant say if its any good yet,

Pieoftheday
04-09-2013, 15:06
1051410515 i ordered this cheap muse dac in order to improve the sound from my sky box. im happy with the build quality but replaced the power supply/adaptor , cheap and nasty thing dosnt look safe. still without my speakers so cant say if its any good yet,

no sooner had i posted this and parcelforce arrived with my repaired speakers, all up and running again:)

Pieoftheday
06-09-2013, 16:03
after a couple of days with the MUSE im happy with the improvements. it hasnt been a WOW improvement but theres more clarity and depth and an over-all more involving listen than the sky box, so for £20 its been worth while in my set up. my marantz ud5007 dosnt have a digital audio out,. which is a shame, id have liked to have seen what the effect was.a word of warning if anyone wants to order one, you may get spanked with customs tax:( my package had a sticker that said £11 was to pay before delivery :eek: but fortunately it slipped through the system :lol: