PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Show Reporter for Whittelbury Show 21st/22nd September 2013

adventuresinhifiaudio.com
03-09-2013, 09:20
Sadly due to personal circumstances this year I am unable to attend the National Audio Show held at Whittelbury Hall, so I am looking for someone on the mainland who can do this for Adventures In High Fidelity Audio.

What I am after is a report with photos of all the rooms, stalls and equipment, lists of what is there in each room + prices and a few more detailed reports of the most interesting new products and or sounding rooms. What I don't expect or require is what I usually do myself, which is cover every room in great detail and every bit of kit is written about, as that is a massive undertaking.

So if you fancy having ago as a HiFi Show Reporter pm me here or email AIHFA at info@adventuresinhifiaudio.com and we can arrange things.

Regards Neil

Marco
03-09-2013, 09:53
Sadly due to personal circumstances this year I am unable to attend the National Audio Show held at Whittelbury Hall, so I am looking for someone on the mainland who can do this for Adventures In High Fidelity Audio.

What I am after is a report with photos of all the rooms, stalls and equipment, lists of what is there in each room + prices and a few more detailed reports of the most interesting new products and or sounding rooms. What I don't expect or require is what I usually do myself, which is cover every room in great detail and every bit of kit is written about, as that is a massive undertaking.

So if you fancy having ago as a HiFi Show Reporter pm me here or email AIHFA at info@adventuresinhifiaudio.com and we can arrange things.

Regards Neil

What the pay like? ;)

Marco.

MCRU
03-09-2013, 18:17
What the pay like? ;)

Marco.

2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps :lol:

adventuresinhifiaudio.com
03-09-2013, 19:11
:lol: if only.......

No advertising, means alas no funding bar what I put into it. So its done for the love of it purely. However there being no advertising means Adventures in High Fidelity Audio is totally independent.

Anyone covering the show, will be - during the duration of the show - AIHFA staff and admittance to the show for that person will be free for the weekend.

Regards Neil