PDA

View Full Version : Graham Slee Phono stage big thumbs up.

The Outcast
27-08-2013, 22:03
Got a Graham Slee Reflex C phono stage sitting in my system at the moment and i have to admit i'm quite smitten. Having been listening to both high end valve and solid state phono stages these past few years i am quite shocked at just hoe good this device is for it's price and physical nature. I may have to buy the bloomin thing. It really is rather special.

Audio Al
27-08-2013, 22:06
Do it Do it

Pay up and look big :lol:

The Outcast
27-08-2013, 22:24
Is that all i have to do to look big?

loo
27-08-2013, 23:01
Have never heard one but they seem to have a loyal following also I love the try before you buy thing the forum does,
definitely sounds like the sort of company I enjoy supporting with my custom.
Enjoy it sounds like a keeper:)
Paul

walpurgis
27-08-2013, 23:14
I have the ERA V Gold phono stage, it's MM only and I use a decent SUT with it. I just couldn't believe how good this unit was when I first got it and it still amazes me. You'd not be able to tell by listening if it was solid state or valve and it's so transparent. Like my ZYX cartridges, it seems to impart no colourations or character of its own, it just lets all the music through. Great stuff.

Tea24
28-08-2013, 14:42
I have had a Jazz Club for several years; very useful for 78s & early LPs. I really can't fault it.

Andrei
28-08-2013, 22:45
I demoed one a while back and was very impressed. In fact I was saving to buy it when the ifi iphono came along.
It is interesting that many companies have a signature product. GS makes several items but his phono stages are what he is famous for. There are others MBL - Speakers; Wyred4Sound - DACs etc.