PDA

View Full Version : Bits for sale and swaps.

Rick E
26-08-2013, 23:09
I have a few bits of surplus around at the mo. I like a new toy to play with, so please get in touch if you have something to trade.

I am looking for a nice arm, Rega mounting fits both my decks.

Integrated amp. Something decent and heavy with big psu.

SS power amp with plenty of power on tap.

Bits I have to offer are:

AVI lab series pre. In superb condition with manual and manufacturer supplied one for all remote. This is a very good pre, plenty of inputs too. Sale price is £425 shipped, or goods to the value of. Personal collection is welcome, as is a full demo.

Monarchy 22a dac/dip. Another superb item. Very musical American dac that you don't see for sale often. This one comes with the DIP unit, an optional extra jitter buster, and a 0.5m VDH digital coax. Sale price is £220 shipped, or trade as above.

Pioneer pdr-609 cd recorder. Excellent condition, perfect working order. Great at what it does, but also a great stand alone cdp. Price for this one is £50 collected, £60 shipped, or trade as above.

Stands Unique sound tower. Mahogany, 10mm full width version. Offered as a 4 shelf as I am a set of pins short of making it a 5. The 5th shelf can be included though. £120.
I also have the matching cd rack. £160 for both.

Kimber 4tc. Blue/black. 4.5M pair with kimber plugs. Excellent condition. £175 shipped.

Happy to add cash if you have something you feel is worth more than mine etc. PM to discuss.