PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster Problem

Ninanina
16-08-2013, 19:55
I have recently added an Apple TV to my 'stuff' :D

So I now have the cd output and the Apple TV (both via Toslink cables) as inputs into the Bushmaster

I have noticed a bit of a problem though while using these 2 inputs and I was wondering whether anyone else experiences the same thing

The only way I can make the Bushmaster work and recognise the 2 inputs is to switch it off and back on again. What I mean is if I let the Bushmaster go through it's automatic selection of input or even if I manually select the correct input it puts nothing out and nothing plays ...ie it's silent!. If I switch it off and then back on again it recognises both inputs. I have tried this many times and it's always the same and becoming a right pain

Anyone else had this happen?

Tim
16-08-2013, 20:13
Would it not have been better to have contacted the maker about this before asking other members their opinions/experiences?

Ninanina
16-08-2013, 20:18
Would it not have been better to have contacted the maker about this before asking other members their opinions/experiences?

You may have a point there; I didn't immediately think of that but will do now :o