PDA

View Full Version : Calling Labarum.......ring ,ring

kalozois100
05-05-2009, 18:29
Just wanted to say that I haven't read much from Brian lately. Brian was very active on the forum when i first joined and do miss his input. Even having loads of friends and relatives in the u.k. I do wish i could meet up with a few of you lot in person but alas the big blue is in the way. strange that you can get attached to people you've never met before. I suppose on a forum you get a flavour of the character and personality but in some cases your not quite sure so meeting in person can clear that up. I am not at all surprissed if some good friendships have developed from this forum especially if distance is not an issue. i think that members on this forum are neither verbally constipated or the other extreme furiously angry and rude like on some other forums which allows a sense of good will when roaming around here or being active in a particular thread. I did think about a visit to the u.k. but this year i am doing a part time top up of my diploma to a degree so time and finances are tight for the next 18 months. I would like to met up in the future though....
Anyway back to Brian. Just hope your okay mate and your busy but not too busy to be listening to some fab music:lol: