PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Okki Nokki RCM

pidge22
21-07-2013, 12:51
Looking for an Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine...any colour finish.. ideally mint & boxed with fluids etc...
Will collect in the North...

thanks

pidge22
03-08-2013, 18:31
still looking....

Audioman
03-08-2013, 20:04
Good Luck. At present you will not be able to get a new machine or replacement fluids and spares as Ken White the UK importer has no product. Dealers keep getting promises of delivery. It appears Okki Nokki have been out of production and maybe still are. There is pent up demand for the new batch of machines when and if they appear. If no more materialise spares are going to become a problem eventually. Speaking to dealers the situation remains unclear. Have been awaiting 5 months for a 7" arm.

Paul.

Cotlake
03-08-2013, 23:00
Damn. I've got one and love it. It'll probably have to be DIY from now on to keep it going.

bob4333
14-09-2013, 08:07
Good Luck. At present you will not be able to get a new machine or replacement fluids and spares as Ken White the UK importer has no product. Dealers keep getting promises of delivery. It appears Okki Nokki have been out of production and maybe still are. There is pent up demand for the new batch of machines when and if they appear. If no more materialise spares are going to become a problem eventually. Speaking to dealers the situation remains unclear. Have been awaiting 5 months for a 7" arm.

Paul.

Things may have improved. Ordered a new Okki Nokki from Frank Harvey in Coventry 2 weeks ago and was told there may a delay of up to a month (suggestion of a flood or something at the factory?).

Picked it up on Thursday in it's mk 4 version. The thing is absolutely brilliant.

Hope they're back to stay.

MCRU
14-09-2013, 09:16
great

I have 4 machines on order so where are mine I wonder! :steam: