PDA

View Full Version : Difficult to navigate

Arkless Electronics
23-06-2013, 21:09
As one who has not used AOS much in the past (hoping to rectify that a bit ;)) may I just say that in comparison to other forums there is a plethora of different sub forums, many of which have names that don't make their content all that obvious. If one was wanting to read about lets say Quad ESL's then deciding which sub forum to look in can take a minute or two! I'll soon get used to it I'm sure!

Marco
23-06-2013, 21:20
Hi Jez,

Thanks for your feedback and you point is noted. Our layout is certainly different to that of pfm, your usual home. Both work in their respective ways :)

As usual, practice makes perfect, so the best way to become familiar with the layout is to visit often and use the site. However, if you go to the forum's homepage and read the description under each section, explaining what content should be posted there, you'll get a pretty good idea of where things are.

There are no sub-forums for speakers, nor indeed a separate section for discussions of them. Therefore, the golden rule is if there isn't a dedicated section of the forum for a specific subject (e.g. speakers), then it goes into Blank Canvas. If you think along those lines, you should get by ok.

Looking forward to reading more of your contributions :cool:

Marco.

walpurgis
23-06-2013, 22:37
I find the 'advanced search' facility good for tracking down references to specific topics.