PDA

View Full Version : Wanted : Audiolab 8200MB (Pair)

pleb9
10-06-2013, 22:14
Good day all.

Had a quick audition with my local of these mono blocks and was very happy with the improvement over what I currently have so I thought I'd give it a try on here!

I also have a friend who is very interested in these as well so I might be acting as a middle man if I don't take the offer and he does

I would like a well looked after and fully functioning pair but might take two singles off of two separate sellers if the price is right. I am more interested in the black variant but will also look at silver as well. My friend on the other hand is more interested in the silver so it would be more likely that he would be buying those.

Got anything that might be of interest? Please do let me know and I'm sure we'll be able to come to a reasonable agreement. I'm happy to pay for courier costs so no matter your location I'll still be able to buy.

Thanks.

pleb9
12-06-2013, 11:32
I'd also be happy to entertain offers of other power amps of equal or better quality to these.

My budget is rather reasonable :D

Would a mod please change the title to: Wanted: Audiolab 8200MB (Pair) or similar/better power amp

Thanks in advance.