PDA

View Full Version : The Smiths

wiicrackpot
21-05-2013, 11:30
Advice needed, asked on here recently but got no reply regarding the boxset, so took the plunge and splashed out on it , am thinking of letting go of my wee collection,
all from the early days of Daffodil in Morrissey's pocket days, not later issues,
anybody any ideas how much i would expect for this little lot?, slight creasing on covers but vinyl is all excellent,
i would never call vinyl ''mint'' after it's opened but these are well looked after and no scratches.

snapper
21-05-2013, 12:15
Advice needed, asked on here recently but got no reply regarding the boxset, so took the plunge and splashed out on it , am thinking of letting go of my wee collection,
all from the early days of Daffodil in Morrissey's pocket days, not later issues,
anybody any ideas how much i would expect for this little lot?, slight creasing on covers but vinyl is all excellent,
i would never call vinyl ''mint'' after it's opened but these are well looked after and no scratches.

Have a look through discogs (http://www.discogs.com/artist/Smiths%2C+The) to get an idea of prices for specific releases.

wiicrackpot
22-05-2013, 10:33
Thanks David,

Had a brief look and couldn't see any prices, just numerous listing of the same album, then sussed it i think, :scratch: certainly not looking for what it's listed,
out of that lot of mine, only the ''hatful of hollow'' and ''the queen is dead'' is worth average £10.00 going by Ebay,
i will have a closer look at each lp & 12'' and go from there. :)

edit: spinning ''Strangeways, Here We Come'' just now, 'girlfriend in a coma' and the rest....brilliant album, :D
good recording and sounding better than ever now that i got my recent acquired Argo dialled in, thanks SteveW. :cool: