PDA

View Full Version : Black Sabbath Vinyl Re-Isshews

Rare Bird
19-05-2013, 12:03
Does anyone have the Rhino 180grm editions of the first six Black Sabbath albums?

Im wondering about the vinyl & cover qwality!

A couple of technicalities im hoping for is a replication of 'Master Of Reality' plap/box sleeve & of course are all the others Gatefold with exception to 'Sabotage' of course.

I would dearly love the '70-'78 Vinyl collection box set but it's a bit too expensive for me especially as i have no interest in 'Technical Ecstacy' & 'Never say die' nor the ''Evil Woman''/''Wicked World'' single..

Rare Bird
25-05-2013, 00:03
No one!!

Audioman
09-06-2013, 23:18
Check out the Steve Hoffman forum for discussion on SQ.

http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/is-there-current-black-sabbath-vinyl-worth-buying.310643/

Rare Bird
10-06-2013, 07:21
Um Thanks Paul..Wish that Box set wasnt too expensive for me.. i'd split it & sell on 'Technical Ecstacy & 'Never Say Die'..

Rare Bird
11-06-2013, 23:25
Ok the only two Rhino editions Amazon had tonight was the Debut LP & 'Master Of Reality' which happen to be my fav two anyway, i'll give they a go see what they are like.

Rare Bird
11-07-2013, 23:10
Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone that has 'Vol.4' & 'Sabotage' on Rhino!

Graeme
17-07-2013, 19:36
I have one of the rhino re-issues, cant remember which one though. I only have the first 5 sabbath albums, some on vertigo swirl, some on re-issue.

I can dig through and see which one i got re-issue if you need, but i was impressed with the quality, very low noise, good balance, good detail.
As good as my vertigo swirls i'd say, maybe a touch more clinical.