PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha KX-390 Cassette deck - FREE!

aquapiranha
12-04-2009, 21:53
In good condition, complete with manual. Free to anyone who can collect it from the Wirral

:)

Beechwoods
12-04-2009, 22:48
Excellent offer Steve.

That is a nice deck - HX-Pro, bias fine controls, and 'Play Trim'. Play Trim lets you tweak the Dolby circuits to line up the dolby circuits on playback with those used to record. Compatibility of decks was always a major problem with Dolby so this kind of function is particularly useful.

I'm nowhere near Wirral and have enough tape decks, but hopefully someone else who has space and an interest in tape machines will give it a good home :)

aquapiranha
12-04-2009, 22:56
Hi Nick. I did think of you before posting but I convinced myself that it was not up to your standard, and I did not want to ask in case you took it so as not to offend.. if that makes any sense at all. The other items were sent to you on saturday and should be with you on tuesday all being well. (Post Office permitting of course..)

Beechwoods
12-04-2009, 23:02
No worries, Steve! And thanks for the update... Your 'bits and bobs' should go in the post on Tuesday, I know you're going to be chuffed ;)

Cheers :cool:

aquapiranha
12-04-2009, 23:05
Great thanks Nick, I look forward to it!

aquapiranha
14-04-2009, 10:46
Well the cassette deck has now gone to a good home, thanks for the interest.