PDA

View Full Version : Cardas Sweep record

chris@panteg
12-04-2009, 18:23
If you are not lucky enough to own an AT stylus cleaner this is a great alternative it ultrasonically cleans your stylus and cantilever 'also it degaussed my system .

It does work i recommend it wholeheartedly .

i think this is the latest version

Marco
12-04-2009, 21:37
Where can you buy 'em, Chris? :)

Marco.

chris@panteg
12-04-2009, 23:05
seems to be difficult to get hold of in uk' but plenty in the states.

http://www.needledoctor.com/Cardas-Frequency-Sweep-and-Burn-In-Record

Marco
13-04-2009, 07:14
Cool! I've ordered stuff from Needle Doctor before :)

Marco.

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
13-04-2009, 16:34
I've had one of these for a good few years now.
Don't use it as often as I should/would like, but they do work. Don't ask me how, they just do.
A bit like a nice spring clean for you whole system :)

If we are being outed with our little secrets, I may just be persuaded to reveal a few of my more dubious habits :eyebrows:

Andy - SDDW

Marco
13-04-2009, 16:45
Those 'entertainment' magazines under your bed, Andy, per chance? :eyebrows:

;)

Marco.

Beechwoods
13-04-2009, 16:52
Not all Jazz Magazines are the same as the ones you read Marco ;)

Marco
13-04-2009, 17:00
Jazz or Jizz? :lol:

Marco.

13-04-2009, 17:18
No something far more embarrassing. Mike knows of what I speak :confused:.
If I tell, you will only take the P**s - Again & Again & Again. You will never let me forget it, I know you all too well.

Andy - SDDW

What do you mean Jazz mags under the bed, doesn't everone have a pile of Jazziz magazines ready to read :).

chris@panteg
13-04-2009, 21:28
Any of those Jazz mags going spare;)

Spectral Morn
13-04-2009, 22:16
As the bedroom in terms of moisture content(no jokes please) and temp is about the most steady in the house I keep my fairly massive Marvel and DC comics collection stored there (all in mylar comic bags), plus a pile of hi-fi News, Stereophile, Hi-fI Answers, Audiophile etc dating from the mid 80's up to now.

First lot contains John Bynre X MEN issues, Dark Knight, Electra, Watchman etc (all worth a bit) and the other stuff lots of knowledge. My wife is very understanding and its all under my half of the bed :lolsign:

Regards D S D L

Mike
14-04-2009, 07:30
That reminds me, I've got a stash of comics somewhere too..... :scratch:

I'll keep quiet about Andy's little secret. For now! :eyebrows:

Spectral Morn
14-04-2009, 08:03
That reminds me, I've got a stash of comics somewhere too..... :scratch:

I'll keep quiet about Andy's little secret. For now! :eyebrows:

Worth digging out Mike.

If they are American comics and Good to Mint condition, then some might be worth big money. British Marvel as they are reprints of the USA comics are not worth much. Some DC comics are valuable too. Early 2000AD comics are sought after as well.

I don't buy many now, the odd Graphic novel now and again (The Heroes graphic novel vol1 and 2 is very good based on the TV show)...way to much time has passed since I bought comics regularly to get back into say the X Men and the number of back issues needed to fill in the gaps would be scary and I really don't have the space.

Regards D S D L

Tony G
14-04-2009, 16:24
I don't suppose if I made a "needle drop" recording of this on CD-R it would help you much ? :uhho:

Marco
14-04-2009, 16:29
I'll keep quiet about Andy's little secret. For now!

Does it involve a taffeta floral sun dress and matching strappy sandals? :eyebrows:

Marco.

14-04-2009, 19:38
Does it involve a taffeta floral sun dress and matching strappy sandals? :eyebrows:

Marco.

So -- you have seen the photo's, you forgot to mention the 'Strap On' I was wearing at the time.

Strap On Donkey Ears that is :eyebrows:.

Andy - SDDW

14-04-2009, 19:41
Just a thought, but how did we manage the great leap from Cardas Record Sweep to Jazz mags and strap on Donkey Ears:lol:.

Strange bunch we all are.

Andy - SDDW

Marco
14-04-2009, 20:00
Andy, it's me - I'm a bad influence :lolsign:

Marco.

14-04-2009, 20:38
If we have to blame someone it may as well be you Marco :lol:

Andy - SDDW