PDA

View Full Version : Usher Dancer beryllium speakers for sale

Dave Cawley
10-04-2009, 09:48
These are in fact my personal pair, listing at £6,500.00 a pair and expecting to get one third of that or may not? :kiss:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250404685449

:bag:

Regards

Dave

John
10-04-2009, 10:38
These are really good speakers I heard the same model and was very impressed
Good luck with the sale

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
10-04-2009, 14:28
Hi John

I've just bought these fantastic speakers, I think the 'luck' was with me for a change today.

I have heard these speakers at a mates house, he has the ones with the Ceramic drivers. Really looking forward to getting these beasts at home and getting to grips with them.

These will help me get over the daft (from my point of view) sale of my Dali Skyline's.

Cheers for the sale Dave, a nice no noncence buy. Would recommend you anytime.

Andy - SDDW
Can't find a Dancing Donkey Smiley so this will have to do - :dance:

Mike
10-04-2009, 14:48
I had a feeling that might happen! :)

Dave Cawley
10-04-2009, 15:40
Well, AOS rules!! :kiss:

:bag:

A sad day, but hey, time to order the Utopias!

Thanks Andy

Dave

10-04-2009, 15:45
I had a feeling that might happen! :)

Mike if you are still having those strange feelings :eyebrows: I would suggest a visit to the doctors :lol:

Andy - SDDW

16-04-2009, 20:02
Picking these up on Saturday, meeting Dave about half way.
Will let you know how I get on with them, when I get them up and running, I would say within 5 minutes of getting home :)

Andy - SDDW

jon1
16-04-2009, 20:15
Picking these up on Saturday, meeting Dave about half way.
Will let you know how I get on with them, when I get them up and running, I would say within 5 minutes of getting home :)

Andy - SDDW

Andy saturday tea time then:eyebrows:full report

jon

John
16-04-2009, 20:54
Hi Andy you have some really great speakers to my ears these are better than the Dali which are lovelly speakers as well; you have to write us a report on how they sound once you can tear yourself away from the music

Beechwoods
16-04-2009, 21:00
They look like the dogs danglies. I can only imagine how amazing they sound!

Spectral Morn
16-04-2009, 22:48
Hi Andy you have some really great speakers to my ears these are better than the Dali which are lovelly speakers as well; you have to write us a report on how they sound once you can tear yourself away from the music

YES BUT IN STROKES OF GENIUS PLEASE......:)

Regards D S D L

17-04-2009, 08:28
Hi Guys

I'm really looking forward to getting these speakers home. I have heard extensively an earlier version of these, a mate of mine has the ones with the Ceramic drivers, they are very very good but a touch flawed in a couple of areas.

I have also had a good listen to the current versions a little while ago at a dealers (who shall not be named, as he is a toss pot) and they are a great step forward.

Hiring the van tomorrow and hopeful back home by early evening.

Neil I'll put my thoughts down, and post in the 'Strokes of Genius' thought it will be written by a 10 thumbed Dyslexic halfwit with all the reasoning power of a split pea, and that's on a good day

Cheers guys, will post more later.

Andy - SDDW

Spectral Morn
17-04-2009, 08:45
Neil I'll put my thoughts down, and post in the 'Strokes of Genius' thought it will be written by a 10 thumbed Dyslexic halfwit with all the reasoning power of a split pea.

Cheers guys, will post more later.

Andy - SDDW

Hi Andy

I see no evidence of what you have said above in any of your writing. You are to modest. I look forward to your write up.

Regards D S D L

17-04-2009, 10:13
Hi Guys

A slight change of plan, still getting the speakers but Dave is having problems getting the Speakers and crates in his transport, evidently they are absolutely Colossal.

So, as my hire van has unlimited mileage I may as well use that advantage and travel down to Deepest Darkest Dartmouth and collect from Dave in person. I get the crates as they will be needed if I decide to move later in the year ( almost a definite maybe ).

Just a thought, never been that far South West before, where do I pass Immigration control and do I need my Passport and inoculations for strange diseases I may catch on the way, are the locals friendly or fiendly :).

No offence anyone, just my weird humour :lol:

The Full Report may have to be delayed a few hours as I don't expect to get home until the early hours of Sunday. The nice thing is I have arranged a few days off work so will have some time to really get into a listening session, once they have settled into my environment.

Further updates as they happen,

Andy - SDDW

Mike
17-04-2009, 12:53
Stay away from the Cider! :mental:

17-04-2009, 13:59
Stay away from the Cider! :mental:

Mike I presume you've had personal experience of too much Cider.
Could that be the reason for your affliction :lol:

Sorry mate couldn't help myself with that one.

Andy - SDDW

Mike
17-04-2009, 15:21
Could that be the reason for your affliction :lol:

Yes! :drunk:

Mr. C
19-04-2009, 16:58
Dave,

Nice choice of the 1037's great speaker, works very well with valves too.

Tony