PDA

View Full Version : Easter Giveaway!!! Free Subwoofers (3)

Puffin
01-04-2013, 13:02
Free to anyone who wants to collect or to arrange a meet and pay my petrol (no more than a reasonable distance:)

B&W Coupled Cavity Sub. This started life as the Acoustitune Sub, a passive sub whereby the roll-off point was dictated by a set of four removable ports. I think I still have 3 of the ports and the original passive crossovers (somewhere) It was converted to an active sub with the addition of a plate amp as can be seen. If you have not hear a coupled cavity sub you will not realise how effective this system is. The drive units are cast steel and very well made. There is an in/out phase switch that makes a bit of hum in one position.

This has probably been taken now

A Yamaha YST SW120

There is a take for this

A GLL sealed box sub. The original amp from this sub was put into the B&W as it was slim enough. The plate amp it now has was plundered from a free Celestion sub given to me.

This has now gone

All 3 are on Freecycle now

sidmini
01-04-2013, 16:49
Hi rich where abouts in Surrey are you I'm interested in the B&W one

Puffin
01-04-2013, 17:18
Hi rich where abouts in Surrey are you I'm interested in the B&W one

I am poor not Rich:lol: and my name is Rob.

I am in Haslemere, GU27 Where in that London are you?:)

sidmini
01-04-2013, 20:36
Hi Rob sorry about that! I'm in BR2 bromley..I'll give you a shout if im down your way, if it hasnt been snapped up on freecycle.

walpurgis
01-04-2013, 23:54
Hello Rob,

I'd be delighted to relieve you of the GLL item please. I'm not far from you and can probably pick up at a time to suit you.

Thanks,
Geoff.

Puffin
02-04-2013, 05:48
Hello Rob,

I'd be delighted to relieve you of the GLL item please. I'm not far from you and can probably pick up at a time to suit you.

Thanks,
Geoff.

Great. let me have some days and times:)