PDA

View Full Version : F/S 2x ADC LMG-1 Magnesium Headshell

pulsestudio
05-04-2009, 17:52
Yep 2 of these amazing ADC LMG-1 Magnesium headshells up for grabs here:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa59/pulsestudio/ADC%20LMG-1%20Headshell/STA60039.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa59/pulsestudio/ADC%20LMG-1%20Headshell/STA60038.jpg

one is in need of a little TLC, it has slightly deteriorated over the years.
PM offers for one or both, no longer required so need to go to a good home.

cheers
Paul

pulsestudio
05-04-2009, 20:13
Just so no one gets the wrong idea, I have absolutely no clue as to what these old relics are worth which is why I placed "offers" by PM, I am not trying to start a dutch auction here, just make an offer if you are interested, postage will only be around £2. I was simply having a bit of a sort out today and came across them, I also unearthed a boxed Michell Record Clamp, the old strobe marked ali one, and a boxed Michell sweep arm, now they must be worth something, musn't they??
Paul

pulsestudio
06-04-2009, 09:17
OK I have spoke to a good friend who has suggested a price and I would suggest £15 for the 2 headshells to include postage within the UK only, I may have the lead out wires somewhere, will have a look, so the first PM I recieve gets them.

Paul

pulsestudio
06-04-2009, 13:18
No interest in these, OK I have now put them into another forum in their charity room, so the proceeds will go to a good cause, sorry but the sale has now ended here due to lack of interest :( :steam:

Paul

Beechwoods
08-04-2009, 06:18
It's a shame about that Paul, but I hope you get a good price for them on the other place... you may have had more luck posting up over a weekend, when I assume you'd get more eyeballs. Anyway, here's hoping they make some dosh for your chosen charity!

Marco
08-04-2009, 08:08
Paul, if your ADCs had appeared for sale before so many people bought the currently popular Sumikos, ATs and the like, then they'd have been snapped up in a shot!

I think most people here using detachable headshell arms are 'shelled out' and already have their requirements met. Your best target market is people who've just bought a Techy and are looking to upgrade the stock headshell.

My advice would be to go through the various Techy threads on the forum and PM anyone who comes into that category, and this of course applies to those on other forums where you are a member :)

Unfortunately not everyone reads the classifieds section on forums, or may just miss your advert, so sometimes a more 'direct' approach is best ;)

Hope this helps!

Marco.

pulsestudio
08-04-2009, 11:14
Hi Nick and Marco
Cheers guys, I am not complaining, and maybe I should have been more patient, but I think they are superb headshells and at a bargain price, and would have been snapped up, but I take your points onboard for any future ads. If anyone wants to place a small bid on the headshells they are on another forum, and the proceeds are going to a woorthy cause, but I did not want to post a link to this forum, not diplomatic IMHO, they are currently at £10 for the 2 + carriage cost of £2, a search on Google should reveal their whereabouts ;)
Paul