PDA

View Full Version : Hello, greetings from new member

Jose R.
28-03-2013, 20:54
Hi
I have been very involved with home audio for the last 10 years. System is all digital with Tact TCS3, Boz 216/2200 amps and home made open baffle line arrays. Front end is mainly Slimdevices Transporter and Oppo 95 modded by Audiocom.

I bought some mods from Audiocom over a year ago for my Transporter and am trying to have them installed:
Superclock 4 /11.2896
Bybee Music Rail 2A Positive
Super-regulator 3.3V
Super-regulator 5.0V

I do not know what the voltage requirement for the Superclock4 is - there are two open label boxes on the back showing 3.3V and 5V but neither is marked.
Can anyone advise me as to what voltage I should use in the Transporter for the SUperclock4.
I have emailed Mark at Audiocom about this numerous times as well as asking for instructions for the regulator installation but unfortunately have had no reply.

Any advice would be appreciated

regards

Jose

Alex_UK
02-04-2013, 09:31
Hi Jose, welcome to AoS.

I'd suggest posting your question separately in Digital Expressions (http://theartofsound.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3) - it is probably a bit lost amongst your welcome post.

What sort of music do you like?

Enjoy the forum. :)

Jose R.
03-04-2013, 07:21
Thanks Alex

Will post to digital expressions.
Music choice mainly classical but jazz and classic rock also well represented in my library.

regards

Jose

MartinT
03-04-2013, 07:47
Hi Jose and welcome to AoS. Good luck with the Superclock - I'm surprised that Mark hasn't replied, he's usually on the ball. I'll send him a pointer to this thread.

Audiocom AV
03-04-2013, 09:44
Hi
I have been very involved with home audio for the last 10 years. System is all digital with Tact TCS3, Boz 216/2200 amps and home made open baffle line arrays. Front end is mainly Slimdevices Transporter and Oppo 95 modded by Audiocom.

I bought some mods from Audiocom over a year ago for my Transporter and am trying to have them installed:
Superclock 4 /11.2896
Bybee Music Rail 2A Positive
Super-regulator 3.3V
Super-regulator 5.0V

I do not know what the voltage requirement for the Superclock4 is - there are two open label boxes on the back showing 3.3V and 5V but neither is marked.
Can anyone advise me as to what voltage I should use in the Transporter for the SUperclock4.
I have emailed Mark at Audiocom about this numerous times as well as asking for instructions for the regulator installation but unfortunately have had no reply.

Any advice would be appreciated

regards

Jose

Hi Jose

Reply sent by email, sorry for the delay.

Best,
Mark

MartinT
03-04-2013, 10:12
Thanks, Mark :)