PDA

View Full Version : Help:

dantheman91
28-03-2013, 14:00
Hi

If this is the right place to put it...

I would like the free sansui that is in the free section..but does anyone drive from bedford to bournemouth or vice Versa or on the way or way back from..i would like the item but i dont drive.. could any of you guys help...can pay petrol if needed and a cup of tea..need help on this guys or if you know anyone that can do it drop me a pm...

could it be before the 15th april????

please.........???

Thank you....

Rothchild
28-03-2013, 15:28
Which way round is this journey?

I happen to be heading down to Bournemouth 2 weeks tomorrow and could potentially take small detour via Bedford for a consideration towards my petrol costs.

If the item is in Beds you'll have it on the 13th if it's in Bournemouth it'll be the 14th. EDIT: Duh Just looked at your profile, presumably it's pick up Beds, drop Bourne?

dantheman91
28-03-2013, 15:32
Which way round is this journey?

I happen to be heading down to Bournemouth 2 weeks tomorrow and could potentially take small detour via Bedford for a consideration towards my petrol costs.

If the item is in Beds you'll have it on the 13th if it's in Bournemouth it'll be the 14th. EDIT: Duh Just looked at your profile, presumably it's pick up Beds, drop Bourne?

Hey buddy thank you for you replie

Yeah it will be from bedford to bournemouth...if you could do it will give you a bit of money for fuel..etc will pm you..