PDA

View Full Version : Hello From America

Joe.smurf
13-03-2013, 22:26
I Hate rap music,

MY system is composed of two Creative computer speakers, at my computer desk :(.

Honestly, I'm not much into music the way you guys are, I actually came here to get in touch with someone using this forum named Hamish who is selling whipador puppies, if anyone could get me in contact with him via email etc it would be greatly appreciated. I cannot respond to his forum post here because I believe he posted on a forum I do not have access too.

Hamish if you manage to see this, I'm very interested in those particular puppies, please contact me at joexsmurf@gmail.com if some of them are still available so we might possibly talk further.

The Grand Wazoo
13-03-2013, 22:38
Gosh Josh I think that was quite some time ago now!
I'll send Hamish a message & we'll see if he can help you.

Alex_UK
13-03-2013, 23:10
Gosh Josh - puppies to the US? Do you want to be their Pappa? Hope you won't be too blue if they're not available still. ;) Welcome to the forum anyway and good luck with your search. :)

The Vinyl Adventure
14-03-2013, 06:24
Yeah, sorry, a long time re-homed now ... They were 2 years old in February!
We set up a fb page, and then eventually a group for owners ... a coupke of times there has been mention of puppies ... http://www.facebook.com/groups/whippadorownerscommunity/

Covenant
14-03-2013, 09:07
I love your opening remark John, I feel exactly the same. My 21 year old son inflicts rap music on the household nightly. I might get his room soundproofed.