PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

orky87
05-03-2013, 13:56
Hey members,

Searching for Amptastic MiiniT has brought me here and I'm itching to put my name down for MK2 once they become available.

Looking forward to all the good things this forum has to offer.

Cheers.

John
05-03-2013, 16:56
Welcome to AOS
The Amptastic is a nice amp with the right speakers
What music do you enjoy. Would you mind sharing your first name we want to try and create a community based atmosphere here.

orky87
06-03-2013, 09:47
Welcome to AOS
The Amptastic is a nice amp with the right speakers
What music do you enjoy. Would you mind sharing your first name we want to try and create a community based atmosphere here.

I listen to a wide range of music from jazz to dubstep but mostly dance with with female vocals to keep myself focused. Rock is nice, so is soul, ska, reggae, dnb, trance and old school rap!. That's pretty much it!

orky87
06-03-2013, 09:52
Double Post

The Grand Wazoo
06-03-2013, 21:36
Hi & welcome to AoS.
Hopefully we won't start off on the wrong footing here, but would you mind amending your details and/or signature so that they show your real name please. Also a proper location is required in your details too.
Additionally, I think we're all hoping that you're going to be contributing to some of the discussions on AoS rather than just tagging along for a discount or group buy for forum members?

orky87
07-03-2013, 12:21
Hi & welcome to AoS.
Hopefully we won't start off on the wrong footing here, but would you mind amending your details and/or signature so that they show your real name please. Also a proper location is required in your details too.
Additionally, I think we're all hoping that you're going to be contributing to some of the discussions on AoS rather than just tagging along for a discount or group buy for forum members?

Thanks for the warm hospitality.

Allow me to reassure you that I'm not here to advertise, abuse or play any foul agenda against AoS.
In regards to my name I don't particular have anything to hide but security and privacy are of a concern in this day and age, I'm sure everyone's aware of that.

If I have anything useful to share with this forum then I certainly will to try and contribute in anyway that I can but don't count on me on boosting web statistics by doing some number crunching post counts.

And as for discounts that would only be a bonus now that you've mentioned it. Having a genuine interest in a product that happens to be here @AoS is how I've come about I guess you could thank Chris or whoever from Amptastic for bringing another user to your board because that's what I searched for, his product and this is one of many forums where the discussion is somewhat active. That's not to say I won't take advantage of the good things that site has to offer and hopefully even learn something new along the way with the follow members of the same interest.

Regards
Rustie, from Dublin