PDA

View Full Version : LOOK! Big clearout, whole pile of interesting goodies for sale

montesquieu
04-03-2013, 21:32
Matched pair of Shuguang Black Treasure CV181-Z (6SN7 equivalent). Top grade, UK-supplied tubes from AA-Acoustics, less than 20 hours. In fancy presentation box. Price from AA-Acoustics is £115 per pair, plus VAT plus shipping = £145. Selling these for £90 including postage.

HLLY DMK-IV combined multi-input DAC, headphone amp and preamp with remote control. Fantastic bit of kit for the money, this is the 'new' 24bit version. Three DAC inputs - USB, RCA (SPDIF) and optical, plus aux input and two stereo outputs fixed (for use a DAC) and pre-out (for use as a full preamp). Pricey bit of kit (recently discounted to about USD $300 in China so more than £300 when landed here including import duty and shipping). Selling for £140 including postage, ridiculous bargain and worth more than that just for the USB DAC.

Quad QPM1 active monitors. These are physically and functionally identical to the Quad 11L Active series (one label was consumer, the other professional) with not one but TWO Quad 909-type current dumping amplifiers (60w bass, 40w treble) built into the casing. Quite remarkable coherence and power from a mini-monitor and a ridiculously cheap way to get into Active operation (all you need is a preamp and you are in business). The 11L Active was about £650 a decade ago when these were release, but the series was discontinued, much comment on that has centred on the fact that a pair of monitors and a couple of current dumping power amps (606, 909) comes to far far more than £650. They are pretty sought after and snapped up on ebay. These are in piano black in generally good condition with a few traces on the speaker tops but nothing too detracting. Looking for £275 collected - I don't have the boxes so shipping is tricky.

Denon DVD-2900 SACD, CD and DVD player. Champagne colour, with remote. Solid, battleship build and has worked spectacularly as a transport for me for lengthy periods. Nice performance from SACD (nice to have a player to use the SACD layer rather than use the CD layer all the time. Something like £1000 new, I'm looking for £75 collected.

Townshend Seismic Sink, 430mm x 300mm, in black, all-metal version, reasonable nick, few marks but only where the kit sits. £90 collected.

Kemp Schumann Resonance (SR) plug, interesting foo, bought out of curiosity, read about it here http://www.stereotimes.com/acc011409.shtml new price £170, offered at £75 including postage.

brainz2000
05-03-2013, 19:46
Pm sent for the Hlly...

quadsugdenman
05-03-2013, 19:59
Hi Tom
Pm sent for the Quad active speakers
Garry

sidmini
05-03-2013, 20:51
Tom is the KEMP plug a UK or EU plug type? thanks

montesquieu
05-03-2013, 20:58
Tom is the KEMP plug a UK or EU plug type? thanks

Kemp plug now sold and paid for (sorry sidmini )

Quad speakers now sold and paid for

HLLY sold subject to payment.

montesquieu
06-03-2013, 15:42
Pm sent for the Hlly...

Can you get in touch please? I've had nothing from you since you said you'd take this yesterday.

EDIT: Townshend also now sold.

brainz2000
06-03-2013, 16:20
Sorry - had a bad day and it went from my head to make the payment
Payment made - no rush for dispatch - convince yourself you have the money and then at your convenience ...

Tim

montesquieu
06-03-2013, 16:37
Denon now sold, only 6SN7 / CV181 tubes left.