PDA

View Full Version : FS Royd Revelation RR2

Bourney
25-02-2013, 18:16
For Sale Royd RR2 in Cherry.

I bought these from someone who sold them in good faith but they did turn out to have a slight tweeter problem – one had lower output than the other and on inspection it looked like the fluid had dried out. So, after much faffage, souricng one NOS and then and then ordering a new pair from Canada. The new set of tweeters have been fitted and crossover connections remade.
They are in relatively good nick , all Royds never seem to be perfect and these have some sun fading on one the top of one the speakers (the right one) only really an issue if you stand them next to each other! There are also some minor marks on the cabinets but nothing of major note. The grilles and drivers are all in perfick nick.

So, some well sought after late rare Royd revelation RR2 speakers in great nick with a set of new tweeters and a spare. Royds are flying up in price at the mo (have you seen the price of minstrels on ebay? Kin ell!!)

Price £550 ono.

Note first refusal goes to Bandit Pilot from whom i am awaiting a response.

No posting, no shipping abroad, collection only where you can hear them or I can deliver to Scalford this Sunday.

Photos available by email or text.

Bourney
26-02-2013, 17:24
Bump - price reduction £500

Bourney
06-03-2013, 09:45
Bump...

I'm really quite surprised these (i thought) sought after speakers are still here.

Now on the bay