PDA

View Full Version : HigherFi.com says thanks for letting me join!

HigherFi
21-02-2013, 06:26
Hello to all fellow audiophiles from www.HigherFi.com

You might find us interesting for two reasons:

1) We are the worlds largest online dealer of very high end audio and we ship worldwide... check out www.HigherFi.com and you will see for yourself.

2) I am the owner, Chris Moon and as a British passport carrying Brit working over here in the U.S. love to help fellow countrymen achieve their audio dreams - you dont have to buy anything from me to help, I just enjoy the hobby as much as my clients.

One of my customers just turned me on to this forum and suggested I join, I would mention his name but I dont want all of you mad at him.
Anyway, thanks for the space and happy listening to all.

MartinT
21-02-2013, 07:14
Welcome to AoS, Chris. How is doing high end business in the states working for you? I have found in recent years that it's best to deal with suppliers and importers direct when I want something as dealers are few and stock very little. In fact, it's been about four years since I last bought from a dealer (my speakers).

Marco
21-02-2013, 07:49
Hi Chris,

Welcome to AoS! Great of you to join and nice to see you here :)

I'm a good friend of the customer concerned and know that he's been very impressed with your service. Here's hoping that he'll be even more CARY'd away with the sound of his favourite tunes, when his new toy arrives! :eyebrows:

Enjoy, and feel free to advertise your wares in the trade section and participate in any of the discussions throughout the forum.

Marco,

Ian Walker
21-02-2013, 10:31
Hi Chris,welcome to AOS,dont worry about mentioning his name, the inmates are quite tame here :)

Ive just completed the first of my ten sleepless nights btw :lol:

All the best,

Ian.

archiesdad
21-02-2013, 20:45
Howdy and welcome, nice website but my wallet's having a panic attack, still, some day maybe.

Ian Walker
11-03-2013, 13:47
Ive just bought a Cary Audio pre from Chris at Higherfi and i must say he was a pleasure to deal with. Professional thoughout and very prompt answering my questions by email and phone.The pre amp arrived in double quick time and is in mint brand new condition,and with the added bonus i saved a LOT of money.
So buy with confidence, any of you thinking of importing from the USA Chris is a gent.

Ian.