PDA

View Full Version : Roll of Honour for Dealers

julesd68
20-02-2013, 22:10
As a flip-side to my recent thread about communication challenged dealers, thought it would be useful to have a role of honour for dealers we like and would not hesitate to recommend to others! Could be useful for all of us. Please let us know who you rate and why. So here we go with my faves -

Adrian @ Audioflair - my favourite dealer. So relaxed and easy to deal with, it's a pleasure to spend time with him. Always has some interesting second-hand gear aswell as new.

Ian @ AA Acoustics - loved dealing with Ian for my latest amp - goes beyond the call of duty in offering considered advice.

John @ Midland Audio Exchange - very efficient, prompt, hassle-free service. Does some excellent prices as well.

Hughie @ Emporium - a friendly chap always happy to advise. Handled a warranty issue for me very graciously aswell.

Paul @ RFC - not going to say any more about this lad or his head may not fit through the door! Only kidding!!

David @ Radlett Audio - I've never bought anything from Hi-Fi Dave but my dealings with him suggest total confidence.

RichB
20-02-2013, 22:27
Simon @ HiFi Sound, Stockton - a real enthusiast, honest trade in prices, no pressure tactics, fab listening room. Nice friendly chap.

trio leo
20-02-2013, 23:35
The Audio Works Cheadle have always given me sound advice, let me hear anything I want to in the shop and allow me to take items home with no pressure to buy. always friendly and lovely coffee.

regards Al

Theo
22-02-2013, 09:01
Simon @ HiFi Sound, Stockton - a real enthusiast, honest trade in prices, no pressure tactics, fab listening room. Nice friendly chap.

Seconded: its a long drive for me, but I trust Simon for relatively impartial advice. He also does good trade-in prices, and long home loan periods (IMO).

Clothears
22-02-2013, 22:13
I would recommend Doug Brady HiFi in Warrington as an excellent dealer.

Friendly and informed staff, I have never felt pressured into any one particular brand or direction. Home demoes not a problem either

Also serviced my old Systemdek TT and repaired an old Creek amp I had at a most reasonable cost.

hifinutt
26-02-2013, 03:11
tony of coherant highly recommended

also john at max for fast efficient service

paul coupe of refernece fidelity for sheer vfm and service

audio t in cheltenham , very helpful guys

alain at choice hifi

and not forgetting the guys at music first audio who direct sell

brilliant service from aanvil audio over many years and also audiolincs

Floyddroid
01-03-2013, 23:03
I would have to say that Simon Griffin of HiFi Sound in Stockton On Tees is without doubt the best dealer i have ever dealt with by a very large margin.:)