PDA

View Full Version : Fidelity Audio HPA200 SE2 Upgraded

Cans
18-02-2013, 19:17
Hi here my final sale , for now.... I have done a lot of soul searchig before I sold all this stuff but common sense says someone who lives in a motorhome cannot sensibly hang on to all the wonderful kit I've got . I've got no mains electricity for one:)
This is most defintely mains only .
The Fidelity HPA 200 what a superb headphone amplifier. Not content with £500s worth of controlled detailed magic I decided a fortnight ago I would push the spec to the limit with an upgrade to the SE spec.
This effectively doubles the existing power output. Brent from Fidelity has sourced new capacitors which had not previously been put in any other HPA200. In that respect, this HPA200 is unique, the first of it's kind.
Brent told me there is no further enhancement that could be done to this headphone amplifier: irrespective of cost! In that sense, it's as good as it gets folks:)
And by god it's good.:) That's , let me see, £200 for the upgrade (received 7 days ago) and £500 for the HPA200. £700 worth of headphone amplifier.
Yours for £400 plus postage plus paypal fees. Or you can come have a listen I am around the Cornwall Devon area or we can meet up.
Sorry for the lack of pics , it's also on head fi and gumtree if you wish to have a look.
I have traded here with Lee Henley and on ebay as Takeanidea where I have 100% feedback rating over 204 transactions, years worth of buying and selling

Cans
25-02-2013, 10:01
Hoping the Bristol show will have generated some interest in this high end headphone amplifier

Cans
25-02-2013, 21:47
Withdrawing from sale. It's too good to sell. You lose I win:)