Crap link, Mike

MikeMusic
16-02-2013, 12:00
Crap link, Mike

This should work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xIe6hYAdw_I

goraman
19-02-2013, 00:16
I pooped my pants just watching him avoid the dog.

MikeMusic
19-02-2013, 08:14
I pooped my pants just watching him avoid the dog.
I knew he was going to hit him yet he somehow he got around him

wiicrackpot
19-02-2013, 11:47
It was the railings that made me cringe, i ended in A&E getting checked out with concussion back in July when i clipped a canal gate post haring it home, :doh:
a week and half of drinking cold tea through a straw, yogurt, rice pudding with tinned fruit after my top choppers crunched into my bottom gums and made a right mess, my top was crimson with blood when i came round and what i thought was stones in my mouth was my 2 tooth,
4.5k worse off finally got my 2 implants in before Xmas. :(

Moral of my story is don't do it, good video Mike.

MikeMusic
19-02-2013, 11:51
It was the railings that made me cringe, i ended in A&E getting checked out with concussion back in July when i clipped a canal gate post haring it home, :doh:
a week and half of drinking cold tea through a straw, yogurt, rice pudding with tinned fruit after my top choppers crunched into my bottom gums and made a right mess, my top was crimson with blood and what i thought was stones in my mouth was my 2 tooth, 4.5k worse off finally got my 2 implants in before Xmas. :(

Moral of my story is don't do it, good video Mike.
You have to be mad, brave and incredibly skillful to complete that. God know the speeds they were doing.

I feel your pain. That must have been an awful accident. Hope no lasting effects.

wiicrackpot
19-02-2013, 11:59
Not only that Mike, the whiplash !!, i still had pains here and there 3 weeks later.

Don't want to blame the bike but my ageing 93 vintage Rockshox Duke forks were showings signs of wear when i was hitting it's limits of it's travel often and never done anything about it, since changed to Sid Race now what a difference, much sharper and the rebound was much improved with remote lock out option and my bike tracks much better now.

Thanks for the good wishes, still to go back this Thursday as my implants still not quite right.

MikeMusic
19-02-2013, 12:12
Not only that Mike, the whiplash !!, i still had pains here and there 3 weeks later.

Don't want to blame the bike but my ageing 93 vintage Rockshox Duke forks were showings signs of wear when i was hitting it's limits of it's travel often and never done anything about it, since changed to Sid Race now what a difference, much sharper and the rebound was much improved with remote lock out option and my bike tracks much better now.

Thanks for the good wishes, still to go back this Thursday as my implants still not quite right.
I've got an old Scott I use, rarely off road. Weighs a ton but great over rough fields. Don't know much about off roaders, but it seems good. I've been off it a few times :)
Heading quite fast downhill into a blind hole and a 360' would have been interesting for anyone watching.
Best with the implants. No point in me having any as my bones are not up to it so a plate for me.

wiicrackpot
19-02-2013, 12:20
I've got an old Scott I use, rarely off road. Weighs a ton but great over rough fields. Don't know much about off roaders, but it seems good. I've been off it a few times :)
Heading quite fast downhill into a blind hole and a 360' would have been interesting for anyone watching.
Best with the implants. No point in me having any as my bones are not up to it so a plate for me.
Scott bikes are not too shoddy BTW, downhill is good fun, been to Glentress Forest a few times and never came to grief,
you seem to take more care when you see danger in front of you, in my case i was deviating my course to avoid 2 walkers and cutting back into my intended path to go through the gate, no danger but guess i just messed up. :doh:

Thanks again Mike.

sq225917
19-02-2013, 12:31
Defo a ride for 22" bars.

MikeMusic
19-02-2013, 12:37
Scott bikes are not too shoddy BTW, downhill is good fun, been to Glentress Forest a few times and never came to grief,
you seem to take more care when you see danger in front of you, in my case i was deviating my course to avoid 2 walkers and cutting back into my intended path to go through the gate, no danger but guess i just messed up. :doh:

Thanks again Mike.
Ah
the 3 lemons came up and you hit the jackpot - so to speak
I give myself a severe talking to when I do daft things on the bike.
Really hope I am listening properly when I do

wiicrackpot
19-02-2013, 12:48
]Ah
the 3 lemons came up and you hit the jackpot - so to speak[/B]
I give myself a severe talking to when I do daft things on the bike.
Really hope I am listening properly when I do
Aye....you can say that again, sure won't sucking any though. :nono::lol:

goraman
19-02-2013, 17:09
That guys gonna have hemroids like a big sack of plumbs.