PDA

View Full Version : Martin Logan - Sequel II - But!

Sand Dancin Donkey Walker
25-03-2009, 21:23
Reluctantly -

Martin Logan Sequel 2 loudspeakers in reasonable physical condition & still pretty to look at. Both speakers have had recent replacement bass drivers (expensive). The bad news? One panel is giving a very slightly lower output than the other so I'm open to offers on them or may swap w.h.y. If anyone fancies a project or knows something I dont, drop me a line. Collection only & happy to demo them.

Andy - SDDW

Mike
25-03-2009, 21:26
ME!

Phone call in a few minutes! :)

Primalsea
25-03-2009, 22:29
Mike,

If you end up getting the ML's give me a call as there are a few simple things you can do to the panels. The main problem with them is that they get dusty and just need a good clean. I can advise on this as I cleaned my panels recently:)

Mike
25-03-2009, 22:31
Hi Paul,

They will be mine! :smoking:

I don't care if the panels are wrecked... I'm more than happy to pay for new ones!

Primalsea
25-03-2009, 23:29
Yep, there is something about the older ML's that have Strokebility Factor. The Mrs also thinks they are High WAF.

26-03-2009, 21:22
ML's have now gone to a good home.

Well nearly, they're still parked in my hall until Mike picks them up.

Cheers

Andy - SDDW

28-03-2009, 19:43
Well Mikes' been and picked the ML's up this evening, cheers and hope you enjoy them.

Now as it is looking like I have a new job, soonish - check out the 'Head Up Arse' threrad in Abstract Chat, if you're not already board with it. I am back on the speaker hunting trail. Have a few ideas, but will wait and see what happens when the Ascendo C5's turn up next week.

Will update you as thing happen,

Andy - SDDW